Thursday, June 26, 2014

Has it been two weeks already?

What a whirlwind! Pardon my cliche statement. Wow. Two weeks of learning and networking has been such a rewarding process.

The past two days of sessions have been great for connecting what we've done back to the classroom. I loved hearing from Alan, Steve and Robin. I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning's session and asking final questions. And I already know I'm not going to think of all the questions I want to ask until I'm home, so I'm counting on everyone else to ask awesome questions!

What are some of the questions you all are thinking about asking? I'm going to start a list.

I enjoyed the tour of the school this afternoon and seeing students in action. Steve et. al., know that I am all for Cronkite and will be pushing my students into ASU from now until the end. I am faithfully and dutifully your advocate in San Diego.




Corie Shields
Classical Academy High School
Escondido, Calif.

1 comment:

  1. I am sitting at my house beginning my decompression. I am finding myself searching for the words to describe what we just went through, and the only thing I can say is that it was life-changing. The flow of our two weeks was absolutely perfect! I also love that we ended our institute reflecting on our organization and practices. It was a time to start forming the implementation process. I can't wait to start forming my new curriculum! I had a great time getting to know you Corie. Best of luck with you program, your baby and your big move. I hope to see you when I come out to San Diego at the end of the month!
    Kristen Morey
    Fremont High School
    Ogden, Utah

    ReplyDelete