Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sweet Dreams

I finally found an angle for my in-depth story.  Before today, all I had was a list of quotes from some pretty great interviews.  Talking it through with a few people really helped me focus on what my story is really about.  I have been struggling with this particular part of my writing throughout our time here, and it is nice to finally feel like I have caught up to the rest of the world here at ASU.

I am learning so much more than I ever thought I would and the assignments and long days are beginning to wear on my face.  I am excited for the weekend when I can catch up on my homework and my sleep.  When I do, I will be dreaming of Photo shop and journalism ethics.

Thanks everybody for your help and your great attitudes throughout our time here.

Kathryn Wilkins
Kearns High School

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn:

    What a great feeling. Although I knew my general idea, it took me a really long time to work my own angle out. Once you've got that breakthrough, it's all upward from there! Good luck!

    Best,

    David Tow
    Terra Linda High School
    San Rafael, Calif.

    ReplyDelete