Thursday, June 26, 2014

A big thank you!





Thank you ASNE for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this amazing group!  The participants in this program have been a great resource for learning about how to teach my journalism classes. 

Through this opportunity, I learned about the many facets of journalism.  I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I said I would teach the journalism class, but I am now excited to share what I learned with the rest of my faculty and my principal.

I was thrown into teaching the journalism class a week and a half before school started.  I have never had a class in journalism so I did the best I could with the help of an amazing principal and other teachers. It just goes to show that teachers are a resource for each other.

Kathryn Wilkins
Kearns High School
Kearns, Utah

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand. It's comforting to meet people who were thrown or selected to teach the course last minute just like me. :)

    ReplyDelete