Thursday, June 26, 2014

Drafting a Copy for Mr. Rewrite

I had to work to the last minute yesterday to try to get my paper appropriate for Mr. Rewrite.  We all know who that is.  The tall guy with the red pen.  I felt like I was missing some fun parts of my publication.  You know the piece where everybody laughs at my writing.

I believe that missing piece was Robin Phillips.

It was like she was talking to me.  Everything that I wanted to talk about was in her presentation.  I have been trying to get more connected with my teenage niece.  Now that I have an idea of what websites and social media sites to look for, I'll have a better opportunity to connect with her.  I also liked the socialeconomics2014 you tube video because that would be a super easy for me to learn about all social media's at one time.  So now that is 2 sessions dedicated to me.




Thanks
Cherita D. Smith
Creative Communications Academy
Chicago, Illionis

No comments:

Post a Comment