Friday, June 20, 2014

InDesign

Today the InDesign tutorial was great.  I was really hoping that I would get some good information on how to design my pages a little better. We learned about some basic style options and some very impressive style options.  the Photo shop tutorial the other day really plays into the InDesign program.

Using these techniques and fun style options will be a great way for my students to improve the visual presentation of our paper.  All of the things we have learned will make me a better teacher and my students will be better journalists for it.

I appreciate all of the countless hours everyone has put into putting this institute.  I can only imagine how hard Steve Elliott has worked to make things run smoothly.

Kathryn Wilkins
Kearns High School

1 comment:

  1. I did the beginning InDesign and got a lot of tips from Allen. Now I can create a template for our newsletter and work on page layout. When Cherita is busy, I might actually have a clue what to do! Now I just have to get her where I am with writing:)

    ReplyDelete