Friday, June 27, 2014

Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right?

Somehow as I was up late packing last night I totally forgot to finish up my last bloggity blog. SO good morning, Blogger!

I am sitting here in my hotel room, looking out across Phoenix and I am just very thankful to have been a part of this experience. The knowledge gained is absolutely invaluable and the infinite tips, tricks and resources are SO appreciated. They have my brain swimming right now, but I can't wait to get home and decompress and start to get organized. AND, I have a new planner waiting for me at home so it's about to get all kinds of crazy in "Organize Katie's Life" Land. :)

I think the biggest struggle will be deciding how to implement all the awesome new things I've stolen from you all so it's not a huge overwhelming dump of changes to the kids all in one year. I am working on making very detailed syllabi that will totally help keep everyone on the same page.

Thank you - SO FREAKING MUCH - to everyone who helped put all of this together.

The Reynolds Foundation for sponsoring all of us to come out here and take part in this.
Steve for running the show and making it seem effortless.
Anita for being an awesome organizer.
Alan for the comic relief, party planner, and oh yea... mentor.
ALL the wonderful speakers! Ohmygosh. They're great.
All of YOU for coming and sharing your good, bad, and ugly of your publications policies and stuff.
ASU for being such a great campus to host this in. I feel like it's Journalism Mecca. (It has to beat UT and Kent State, right? Yes.)

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. My apologies - you rock too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment