Thursday, June 26, 2014

Breaking: Team workout dominates "bags" tournament


"This is one of the top ten moments of my life!" Tracy Anderson said. 

Anderson and her teammate Travis Durfee dominated all other teams in the tournament. 

"Um, we knew." Durfee said. "Let it be known that we knew." 

The tournament was hosted by the Reynolds Institute at Arizona State University's Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication on the final day of instruction.

The bracket had 11 teams, and was created by Krystin Pinckard and Annie Gorenstein. 

"I enjoyed the wholesome fun," Pinckard said. 

Annie Gorenstein
Arvada West High School
Arvada, Colorado 


4 comments:

  1. That was an excellent game. I really had a good time playing a game I have not played in years. I hope some of my opponents take my technique and run with it. You will have a greater chances of hitting the "cornhole". By the way, it's called "Bean Bag Toss" You people are so southern. LOL!!! Thanks Steve for playing another game with me.
    I also want to thank my awesome teammate Laura who has never played before but played like a pro today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight confirmed two things: I am not an athlete. I love ice cream.

    Ginny Miller
    Tupelo High School
    Tupelo, Mississippi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't I tell you that quote leads never work?!?!? This one does. Cherita, you are the Zen master of "bags."

    Steve Elliott
    Arizona State University
    Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are crazy. In the best possible way, but crazy.

    ReplyDelete