Thursday, June 26, 2014

From SNORookie to Crash Test Dummy

At my school, our newspaper, radio, TV and yearbook are produced in silos. We share kids, but not resources. 
Our physical spaces, computers, cameras and products stand alone. 
I like Alan's idea to share a "dream lab."
Thinking about Kari's pitch for SNO and her hands on tech support today I realized convergence might look a lot like a SNOStorm
Thanks to Kari K I registered for a trial app. and I've hot an idea how I'll present my idea. 
Let's work smarter, not harder.
Let's follow the AzRepublic multi-platform model. 
Thanks Reynolds Faculty, Staff & Superstars. 

Pam Shapiro
Pueblo Magnet HS
Tucson, Arizona


1 comment:

  1. Kari sold me on SNO too, sadly I don't get to teach newspaper--but I am hoping that my students will want to consider using it as a way to add digital content to our yearbook!

    Annie Gorenstein
    Arvada West High School
    Arvada, Colorado

    ReplyDelete